Tuesday, December 20, 2050

Introductions and Disclaimers

Well, let's start this off by saying it plain and simple: I don't know what the hell I'm doing right now.

Yes, I understand I'm writing a blog, I just haven't completely figured out why yet. I guess I thought it might be nice to share a bit of my life with the world. I've done my share of stupid and, against all odds, I've survived. I'm not telling you my way is the right way and, for the love of God, don't follow my example. Use what you find here as material for your stand up comedy. Use it as a heads up for what you might encounter in the halls of your high school. Use it to have a laugh at someone else's expense.

Don't try this at home, kids.

My Seven Evil Exes:
1. Momento
2. ADD
3. Pyro
4. Athens
5. Saint Patrick
6. The Rock
7. Tyler Durden
-------------------------
Scott Pilgrim


My Unofficial "How To" Guides:
How To: Avoid Talking about Sex with your Parents
How To: Survive Joan Crawford as a Mother

My Unofficial "How Not To" Guides:
How Not To: Deal with a Stalker
How Not To: Experiment with Hallucinogens
How Not To: Handle your First Roommate
How Not To: Handle with a Drunken Mexican Roommate
How Not To: Play Drinking Games (Part One)
How Not To: Play Drinking Games (Part Two)

More Details than you Need:
Birth through Grade Six
Seventh -Eighth
Ninth - Tenth
Eleventh - Twelfth 
College Freshman
Summer of 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment